Transform your IT Service Management and IT Asset Management program with help from Australia's leading Microsoft Service Manager experts! Join Cireson & Systemology for a half-day seminar on 3 May 2019 in Sydney focused on immediately increasing productivity, improving end user satisfaction, and enhancing service delivery with SCSM and SCCM. This event will give you hands-on time with SCSM experts in a variety of sessions, plus small group workshops to implement new tips and ITIL best practices to save your organisation time and money.
After the technical sessions, join us for a social networking event. Get even more face-to-face time with Cireson and Systemology's SCSM experts, and connect with community industry members.
1:30pm – 3:30pm: Presentations
4pm – 5pm: Hands on Expert Sessions
- SCSM 2019 Review: What’s new, should you upgrade?
- SCSM /MIM Integration: The power of Service Management with Identity Management
- PowerShell for SCSM
- IT Asset Management: Using best practices through the entire lifecycle
- Remote Support Tools: Work from a single-pane-of-glass
- CMDB Portal for SCSM: The most requested feature from the Cireson Community
5:30pm: Social Networking
- Hands-On PowerShell for SCSM with Matt Barnier
- Hands-On Power BI Reporting for SCSM with John Mustac
- Portal customisation – Learn from System Center expert, Brett Moffett
Cicada Bar Bistro
1/39 Delhi Rd, North Ryde
Friday, 3 May 2019
Microsoft Head Office
North Ryde NSW, Sydney
1:30 - 5:30pm AEST