Whether you're new to Microsoft Service Manager or looking to refresh your skills, join us for a two-part, instructor-led course covering installation, configuration, and use of System Center Service Manager. We'll also cover the basics around Cireson apps, with regards to reporting, security, and interaction with other System Center components, including:
- Service Manager Connectors and Configuration Items
- Best practices for Management Packs, Lists, Views, and Templates
- Overview of Work Items, including Incidents, Service Requests, Change Requests, and Problems
- Managing subscriptions and notifications
- Troubleshooting issues in Service Manager
- Building and maintaining a Service Catalog
- Class Extension best practices
View a sample agenda here.
How to Get Started:
Fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, inquire about group discounts, or discuss custom training options.