Whether you are new to Configuration Manager or looking to refresh your skills, join us for a two-day, instructor led course covering installation, configuration, and use of Configuration Manager.
We will lead delegates through program features, best practices, and more:
- Learn the various site systems that everyone should implement
- Hear discussion about common site configuration settings to consider
- See how to install and manage clients in the environment
- Learn the most popular Configuration Manager features, including software distribution, software update management, Operating System deployment, and compliance settings
- Learn about various client and server log files and other methods to monitor client and site status
View a sample agenda here.
How to Get Started:
Fill out the form or email email@example.com to learn more, inquire about group discounts, or setup personal training for your organization.