Just about every company utilizes Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) in some form or fashion. When done well, ITSM matures as the business matures. When it comes time to implement IT Service Management, to maximize the value that Information Technology provides to a company, it is important to take the time to understand it and use that knowledge to avoid making mistakes that could impact the value of IT in the company now, or in the future.
Come join our ITIL-certified System Center experts to discuss seven common mistakes that can hinder mature growth in an IT organization and limit the value that IT provides the business not only in the short term, but in the long term as well. We’ll review how to identify and avoid these mistakes using the ITIL framework and share actionable steps to mature your organization’s ITSM program.
- Steps to plan and design an ITSM program
- Establishing services for a Service Catalog
- The value of extending ITSM to other departments outside of IT
- Prioritize tasks and setting timelines
- Identifying common Service attributes
- Testing best practices
- Business acceptance criteria
Can’t join us live? Be sure to register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation when it’s complete.