Multiple sessions available:
- Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA): February 13, 2018 10:00am GMT, London
- Asia Pacific (APAC): February 13, 2018 10:00am ACST, Adelaide
The True Control Center harnesses the power of Microsoft Configuration Manager to deliver the next generation of advanced remote support tools for Administrators and Support Teams. Expanding on functionality you know and love from our free Community apps for Configuration Manager, including Remote Manage, Configuration Manager Ticker, User Device Affinity, and User Centric, the True Control Center puts the data and features you need at your fingertips. Administrators can securely delegate common tasks to Support Teams, freeing time to scale operations and focus on higher priority IT initiatives.
Join our System Center experts for a deep-dive demo of the new True Control Center and explore key functionality for both Support Teams and Administrators.
- Control which Support Team members can access the system and who can perform remote management actions with simplified security and controlled delegation
- Create deployment templates to quickly and easily deploy packages, applications, and task sequences
- Grant Analysts access to unlock and reset a users’ account without the need of Active Directory permission
- Perform remote management on servers without exposing direct server access
Support Teams Features:
- Easily troubleshoot client issues with the information you need at your fingertips including repair and remove software, shutdown and reboot machines remotely, add/remove a client from direct membership collections, and install available updates with just a click
- Unlock accounts and reset users’ passwords without AD permissions
- Easily create and securely deploy packages, applications, and task sequences
- Integration with the Cireson Analyst Portal to provide advanced remote support tools with an easy, single pane of glass experience
Can’t join us live? Be sure to register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation when it’s complete.
We'll see you there.