Join us for a live Microsoft Service Manager webinar
Multiple Sessions Available:
- North American (NA): May 31st at 10:00am PDT
- Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA): June 6th at 10:00am BST
- Asia Pacific (APAC): June 6th at 10:00am ACST
Are you currently using Microsoft Service Manager? Thinking about migrating to support your organization’s IT service management needs? Join our System Center experts for a look at how Service Manager’s built-in processes for incident and problem resolution, change control, and asset lifecycle management, support IT Service Management best practices including ITIL and Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF). We’ll explore the platform and dive into how you can enhance automation, self-service, and more, Cireson.
- Service Manager overview
- A look at top features and functionality in support of ITIL best practices
- Integration of Service Manager with System Center and other platforms to support self-service, automation, and more
- How to extend the usability and functionality of Service Manager with Cireson: Self-Service and Analyst Portal, Advanced Request Offering, Analytics
- Tips to keep standardize process and keep Service Manager up-to-date (Lifecycle Management)
Can’t join us live? Be sure to register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation when it’s complete.