Multiple Sessions Available:
- North America: March 7, 2018 at 10am PST, San Diego
- Europe, Middle East & Africa: March 13, 2018 at 10am GMT, London
- Asia Pacific: March 13, 2018 at 10am ACDT, Adelaide
Whether you’re leveraging the Cireson Analyst Portal for SCSM, or another Help Desk solution, how do you bridge the gap between Analysts, Admins, and other IT team members? It seems that one group is always waiting on another for information, permission access, or escalation assistance. Additionally, running multiple applications with various windows and screens makes it difficult to quickly and easily troubleshoot issues. Our new solution is a single pane of glass to solve these challenges, and more, by providing a must-have set of advanced remote support tools to further increase productivity and enable quick resolution.
The True Control Center works in conjunction with Microsoft Configuration Manager as well as the Cireson Portal for Service Manager, or any other Help Desk solution, to deliver the next generation of advanced remote support tools. Join our System Center experts to see how you can harness the power of SCCM to provide Support Teams with secure and controlled access to essential features and functionality including, remote control of PC’s, viewing technical and user data, unlocking and resetting users’ passwords, deploying software, and more. We'll explore key functionality including how to:
- Quickly troubleshoot client issues with the information you need at your fingertips
- Install available software with just a click
- Unlock and reset users’ passwords without AD permissions
- Easily deploy software, packages, and task sequences
- Leverage your Analyst Portal for a single pane of glass experience
- Security and user role settings
Can't join it live? Register anyway to receive a recording when it is ready. We look forward to seeing you there!