Multiple sessions available:
- North America (NA): February 20, 2018 at 10:00am PST, San Diego
- Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA): February 22, 2018 10:00am GMT, London
- Asia Pacific (APAC): February 22, 2018 10:00am ACST, Adelaide
You’re already using Microsoft Service Manager for your Service Catalog, experiencing the benefits of automated and centralized self-service request offerings for your IT department.
Join our System Center experts to see how you can leverage the power of your existing SCSM investment, along with Cireson, to create a one-stop shop for all service and incident requests across multiple departments, including HR, Facilities, and Marketing. Expedite resolution with dynamic request offerings and standardized routing to ensure requests go to the appropriate department. Standardize service request workflows and present each department with a customized Portal and forms, complete with relevant department details that are required.
- The benefits of opening the Service Catalog outside of IT
- Best practices to structure your Service Catalog for multi-department use
- Examples of how to customize the Cireson Portal for Analysts and End Users
- How to setup department-specific Work Item forms
- Explore examples of customized Service Catalog home pages
- Real world customizations from Cireson customers
Can’t join us live? Be sure to register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation when it’s complete.
We'll see you there.