Multiple Sessions Available:
- Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA): February 27, 2018 at 10:00am GMT, London
- North America (NA): March 1, 2018 at 10:00am PST, San Diego
- Asia Pacific (APAC): March 1, 2018 at 10:00am ACST, Adelaide
No matter how strong your negotiation skills are, if you don’t have an accurate picture of your organization’s Microsoft license entitlements and usage, you cannot effectively negotiate better contracts or optimize spend by reclaiming unused and under-utilized software licenses.
Join our Microsoft license and SAM experts to learn how to take control of your license estate, optimize spend, prepare for potential audits, and avoid common challenges stemming from inaccurate and missing data. We'll show you how the Global Content Library and License Calculation Engine within True Software Asset Management help to proactively manage your Microsoft software license estate to reduce costs from audits, unbudgeted true-ups, and unused licenses.
You will learn:
- How to gain ongoing visibility to know your Microsoft license position at any time
- Tips to streamline software asset discovery and analysis
- How to track license allocations and determine usage with True SAM
- The easy way to keep track of product use rights
Can’t join us live? Be sure to register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation when it’s complete.